Sunday, November 25, 2012

New Family Tradition

So it looks like we may be having a new tradition in our family... and that is having an American Thanksgiving in Canada. That means 2 Thanksgivings which is double the yummy-ness!
Here is a before photo of the turkey. I am sad to say that I forgot to take an after photo of our delicious turkey.
My hubs did a terrific job at cooking the turkey.
I am pleased to say that I didn't catch anything on fire, burn anything and everything was edible.. YAY me!
My Canadian family enjoying American Thanksgiving at our house.
 
A big thank you to Mrs. Judy & Mr. Rob and  Christine & Mike for our gifts.
We really enjoyed our first American Thanksgiving in Canada and think our family did too!

1 comment:

Judy said...

It was a great dinner, you guys did a great job. I think I could get used to having two Thanksgiving dinners. Thanks again for the good times.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...