Thursday, September 6, 2012

Pasta Again?!

 
When I told my hubby that I was cooking up Italian sausage, onions, bell peppers with tomato sauce & noodles his reaction was "Pasta again?". I can't help it, I just like noodles. But this recipe has a different taste than spaghetti, alfredo pasta, or regular lasgana and I really enjoy it!
This photo is from Betty Crocker where I got the recipe from for our yummy Thursday night dinner. I first had a taste of this easy recipe back in January of 2010 I think when Steven's sister, Christine & her hubby, Mike made this for us when they came to visit us in Mississippi. Me & Steven made it once while we were in Mississippi and tonight was my 2nd time making it in Canada. I find this meal takes no time at all to make and it is delicious. Check out Betty Crocker for the recipe and other yummy recipes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...