Saturday, January 7, 2012

On the Search

Searching for a cute bridesmaid dress can be difficult. I found these dresses from Weddingdress.com where they have plenty of colors to choose from for each style.







Today me and two of my bridesmaids had an adventurous day shopping for bridesmaid dresses in New Orleans. Although we didn't find the right bridesmaid dress, we didn't leave completely empty handed considering we got a parking ticket and some memories to laugh about later down the road.


3 comments:

christine, just bella said...

I love that one shouldered one with pockets!!

Brittany Weidlich said...

Thanks! That is actually the dress I just told the girls to go ahead and order.. and it's under $100!!! wawhoo!

Erika Peterson said...

Good options! So hard to make a decision, I'm sure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...